Immigration Court is one of the most complicated and stressful parts of the American Immigration System. Our team has many years of experience representing persons in Immigration Court. It is the government’s burden to establish that you are removable from the US by clear, convincing and unequivocal evidence. If the government meets its burden, you have an opportunity to apply for any and all forms of relief from removal that you are eligible for.
We have a broad understanding and extensive experience in deportation and removal matters, such as:
- Adjustment of Status
- Asylum, withholding of removal, protection under the Convention Against Torture
- Non-LPR Cancellation of Removal (EOIR 42B)
- LPR (green card holder) Cancellation of Removal (EOIR 42A)
- INA 237(a)(1)(h) Waivers of Deportability
- I-601 Waivers for Grounds of Inadmissibility before Immigration Judges
- Successfully obtaining Prosecutorial Discretion (PD) from DHS Attorneys
- Filing Motions to Reopen in absentia deportation/removal orders to immigration judges around the United States.
- Pursuing innovative and creative forms of relief available to individuals in deportation or removal proceedings.
The immigration attorneys at Solow, Hartnett and Galvan have decades of experience representing clients before Immigration Judges in Philadelphia, Newark, New York City, Baltimore and other immigration courts around the United States. Solow, Hartnett and Galvan always provide our clients with pragmatic solutions and honest advice when preparing for removal cases; but we are not afraid to think outside of the box for solutions to clients’ problems and we are zealous advocates for our clients and their families.
Ми з нетерпінням чекаємо на можливість допомогти Вам з Вашими особливими імміграційними потребами. Будь ласка, використовуйте кнопку нижче, щоб зв'язатися з нами щодо Вашої ситуації.