Arnold Meraz | Philadelphia Paralegal

Arnold Meraz is a Bilingual Spanish speaking Paralegal at Solow, Hartnett & Galvan, LLC

Arnold Meraz is currently a Junior at Brigham Young University (BYU) where he pursues a major in Political Science and a minor in Legal Studies. Upon graduation from BYU, he plans to attend Law School. Arnold aspires to help others through service and compassion. He contributes to the SHG culture, honest representation, assisting clients along with the attorneys throughout the entire immigration process to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients.

As a paralegal, Arnold is experienced with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), family-based petitions, U-Visas, and writes affidavits for 601A waivers amongst other applications. He continues to develop new skills and knowledge to provide a wide range of services to our clients.

When I was 8 years old my family migrated from Honduras to the United States. It was a difficult change because I did not speak the language. Growing up I always felt disadvantaged because I did not know my rights in this country, because of that I had set my mind on becoming a politician. As I got older, went away for college, and lived in different parts of the country my perspective on my role in my community changed. As a Latino and immigrant myself, I can sympathize with our clients on their immigration journey. Knowing that I can help someone every day drives me to do my best. It motivates me to learn all I can to ease the client’s immigration process, and help them understand their rights in this country.

How to contact Arnold

Arnold can be reached at 856- 240-1621 or [email protected]



We look forward to assisting you with your special immigration needs. Please use the button below to contact us about your specific needs.

Reach out today
Contact us!

Please contact us utilizing the form below to contact the attorneys at Solow, Hartnett and Galvan Immigration Law about your immigration objectives. We have offices located in Philadelphia, Collingswood, and Chester County. If it's an emergency please call us directly instead of using the contact form.