The attorneys at Solow, Hartnett and Galvan Immigration Law understand the extreme importance of immigrants and the important roles that they play in the United States. Our attorneys all understand that much of the cutting edge research and development in the United States is performed by foreign nationals, that dedicated workers from abroad are essential to the operation of the agricultural industry in the US is supported, and that many of our most caring workers in the United States health care system were not even born in the United States. The US immigration laws and regulations governing employment-based immigration are difficult to navigate and our firm is dedicated to assisting corporations of all sizes and individuals of all skill levels navigate the complexities of these laws and regulations.

If you are contemplating coming to the United States for temporary employment, we have extensive experience with the many different types of visas that are required. Some of the visas you may require are outlined below:

  • H-1B1 visas for Chilean nationals
  • H-4 visas for spouses of H-1B visa holders
  • E-1 and E-2 visas for Treaty traders and investors
  • EB1 visas for aliens of extraordinary ability
  • EB2 visas for aliens of exceptional ability
  • EB2 National Interest Waivers
  • EB3 immigrant visas for skilled workers
  • B-2 visitors’ visas
  • E-3 visas for Australian nationals
  • Initial H-1B visa filings, transfers, and renewals
  • L-1A and L-1B visas for international managers and intracompany transferees
  • visas for businesspeople of extraordinary ability
  • P and O visas for professional athletes, artists, actors, performers, and other types of workers in related industries. In addition to these visas, we have extensive experience with P-1S and O-2 visas which applies to bringing dedicated staff members of P & O visa holders to the United States.
  • R visas for religious workers and professionals; and other types of employment-based non-immigrant visas.

If you are trying to come to the United States as a permanent resident, the attorneys at Solow, Hartnett and Galvan are also well positioned to assist you in obtaining all forms of employment-based green cards. These include EB-1 self-petitioning cases for individuals of extraordinary ability; EB-2 cases for tenure-track faculty at colleges and universities; EB-2 special recruitment for non-tenure-track college and university faculty members; and PERM cases for workers in other fields.

Our attorneys can also assist individuals in seeking green cards based on their work as religious professionals and investors. Many of our clients seeking employment-based immigrant visas and adjustment of status originally come to the United States as non-immigrants and we welcome the opportunity to work with you to change your status to an immigrant if it is so desired.