Immigration Paralegal Intern
Day-to-Day Duties of an Immigration Paralegal Intern at Solow, Hartnett and Galvan
The daily duties of an immigration paralegal at Solow, Hartnett and Galvan are mainly balanced between paperwork and communicating with clients. A closer look at specific duties includes:
- Interviewing clients to understand needs and report the case status to our attorneys.
- Obtaining proper documents and helping a client understand them.
- Translating the process and requirements from an attorney to the client.
- Researching requirements for asylum and refugee status.
- Maintaining client files online and offline.
- Updating clients on progress and explaining next steps.
- Preparing and filing immigration forms under guidance of attorneys and senior paralegals.
Reach out today
Please contact us utilizing the form below to contact the attorneys at Solow, Hartnett and Galvan Immigration Law about your immigration objectives. We have offices located in Philadelphia, Collingswood, and Chester County. If it's an emergency please call us directly instead of using the contact form.